The World-Famous Harlem Globetrotters accept formal requests for the donation of memorabilia for use in charitable fundraising events. Due to the large number of requests the team receives on a daily basis, the Harlem Globetrotters are only able to accept requests from charitable, non profit organizations that directly service clients within the United States of America.
The following policies and procedures must be used:
- In an effort to be more environmentally friendly and maximize efficiency, we have adopted an online donation request system. Therefore, all donation requests must be submitted through this process. Requests submitted via email, fax, mail or phone will NOT be considered.
- The online donation form must be filled out completely in order for your request to be considered.
- Your nonprofit organization must have 501(c)3 tax exempt status. You must enter your organization's valid Tax Exempt ID number on the online form in order for your request to be considered.
- Due to the tremendous volume of requests, event coordinators must allow 8-10 weeks for processing if the request is approved by our committee.
- The Harlem Globetrotters do not accept fan merchandise for the purpose of autographing. Items sent to the organization will be returned to the sender immediately.
- Unless otherwise stated, organizations will receive one item per year in an attempt to help the greatest number of people.
- Due to the high volume of requests submitted, limited supplies, and other restrictions, donation requests received for the following are not eligible and will be declined: Employee recognition events, company picnics, and/or other events where fundraising is not part of the event or where fundraising does not support a non-profit organization or charitable cause.
JOIN THE SQUAD
Come ball with us on and off the court.
Wilt Chamberlain (13), Marques Haynes (20), Curly Neal (22), Tex Harrison (34), Geese Ausbie (35), Meadowlark Lemon (36), Goose Tatum (50), Hallie Bryant (32)