The Harlem Globetrotters tour is temporarily suspended. We continue to consult with medical experts and monitor the situation to determine when it may be safe to resume the tour schedule. The safety of our employees and guests remain our highest priority.
Utilize the Harlem Globetrotters unique portfolio of skills as Entertainers, Celebrities, Athletes and Ambassadors of Goodwill to bring your next event to life.
A mini show performance with a post meet & greet session (autograph/photo session, ball tricks, etc) offers the ultimate engaging and intimate experience for all ages. Player Appearances can be customized to the clients’ needs.
The Harlem Globetrotter Experience is a spinoff off from our regular arena show. This shortened theatrical type show takes the best highlights of our regular show such as the Magic Circle, 4 Point Shot, Trick Shots, Fan Interaction and provides the audience an immersive and engaging experience!
Silver Dollar City Amusement Park (Branson, Missouri):
We debuted the GTE at Silver Dollar City Amusement Park in Branson, Missouri in the summer of 2015.
- First ever Harlem Globetrotters Experience (June – July 2015)
- Returned to Silver Dollar City Park again during Summer 2016
- Six-week customized 45 minute show (3 shows a day) incorporating trademark
basketball wizardry and humor
- 98% (2015) and 97% (2016) Average Venue Capacity
- Total Attendance for 2015 & 2016: 207,125
Wild Adventures Theme Park (Valdosta, Georgia):
- 2016 Memorial Day Weekend
- Reached 166% of attendance goal
- Merchandise Inventory Sold Out
- 25-30 minute show (3 shows a day)
- Trickshots and autograph/photo player appearances throughout the park
- Returning over July 4th weekend 2017!
Book Your Experience
* indicates a required field