You just saw the Harlem Globetrotters live. We hope you had an awesome time, but don't let the fun end just because the game is over! Here are the top 5 things to do after your Globetrotters game:
1. Save the Date: Summer Clinics - Get coached by the players at our Summer Clinics
2. Stay In Touch On Social - Follow us on all the most popular social media sites
3. Share Your Feedback - Tell us about your experience
4. Find Your Favorite Players - They love hearing from fans
5. Practice Your Trotter Skills - On our free mobile game, Trick Shots
1. Save the Date: Summer Clinics
Spend two hours on the court with Globetrotters as your coaches. Sound like fun? Reserve your spot in our Summer Clinics Program today. Spots are limited and fill up fast! Clinics are in select cities, so if you there aren't any offered in your city, check out our YouTube How-To series for instruction from the players.
2. Stay In Touch on Social
What's the best way to keep enjoying the Globetrotters? Stay in touch with us online. You can find us all over the web on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google Plus and Instagram. Share your photos of our game too!
3. Share Your Feedback
We hope you had an amazing time with your family or friends at the game. If so, nothing would make us happier than to hear about it in a post on Twitter, Facebook or in a Ticketmaster review!
4. Find Your Favorite Players
We love to hear from fans. Here's a list of all of our players' Facebook Fan Pages and on the Current Roster page, find out more about your favorite trotters.
5. Practice Your Trotter Skills
It's never been this easy (and fun) to play like a Globetrotter! Download our FREE mobile game, Trick Shots, on any Apple or Android device and test your skills.
-The Harlem Globetrotters
Top 5 Reasons to Come to a Harlem Globetrotters Game5 Things You Must Do Before Seeing the Globetrotters Live