Utilize the Harlem Globetrotters unique portfolio of skills as Entertainers, Celebrities, Athletes and Ambassadors of Goodwill to bring your next event to life.
A mini show performance with a post meet & greet session (autograph/photo session, ball tricks, etc) offers the ultimate engaging and intimate experience for all ages. Player Appearances can be customized to the clients’ needs.
The Harlem Globetrotter Experience is a spinoff of from our regular arena show. This shortened theatrical type show takes the best highlights of our regular show such as the Magic Circle, 4 Point Shot, Trick Shots, Fan Interaction and provides the audience an immersive and engaging experience!
Silver Dollar City Amusement Park (Branson, Missouri):
We debuted the GTE at Silver Dollar City Amusement Park in Branson, Missouri in the summer of 2015.
- First ever Harlem Globetrotters Experience (June – July 2015)
- Returned to Silver Dollar City Park again during Summer 2016
- Six-week customized 45 minute show (3 shows a day) incorporating trademark
basketball wizardry and humor
- 98% (2015) and 97% (2016) Average Venue Capacity
- Total Attendance for 2015 & 2016: 207,125
Wild Adventures Theme Park (Valdosta, Georgia):
- 2016 Memorial Day Weekend
- Reached 166% of attendance goal
- Merchandise Inventory Sold Out
- 25-30 minute show (3 shows a day)
- Trickshots and autograph/photo player appearances throughout the park
- Returning over July 4th weekend 2017!